Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Geraldo and The Daily Show

The Daily Show has started a new series about me that they're calling "Scumdog Million-Hairs." I'm not sure what "scumdog" refers to, but I can tell you that their count is off by about two million rich, shiny, chocolate brown follicles. Unless they're talking about the Governor's back; there might be a mere million hairs on that pale, barren wasteland.

Anyway, last night's segment barely mentioned me at all! It shows me and those awful women on The View, and then it goes on and on about Geraldo and his weaksauce mustache. (I'm told that it tickled an awful lot while he was kissing the Governor's butt all day on Fox News.) You'd think a guy as smart as Jon Stewart would know who the REAL star is. Maybe he's too sad about his own rapidly graying hair to acknowledge my greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment